About Me

My photo
I am one of the most juxtaposing people on this planet. I constantly contradict myself in the oddest ways. I am the Reaper and the Angel.

Monday, April 19, 2010

>.>

Well that was...interesting. Two people that I know with insane mood swings just collided and wow, yeah, let's hope that doesn't happen again because I don't appreciate having my head bitten off. For those of you in the dark, Trinette just came into contact with Mel. Trinette, being near illiterate and country hick, of course, claimed that metal music was shit, yada yada. Mel retaliated, of course. Pointed out that Trinette's spelling and grammar was poor, that metal was the Scandinavian Gods gift to man {or something like that} and that her taste in music was dreadful in comparison to ours. I had wandered out to go and eat my dinner and was greeted with "God that Mel chick is such a fucking bitch! I wish she'd just die!"

You can imagine that I was surprised and a little annoyed that she was attacking someone that, yeah, I don't get along with fabulously, but someone I have things in common with and who I get along with most days. I told her not to bite back and to just drop it, but she continued to ramble on and on and on. It went like this:

Trinette: She's a stupid skank.
Me: She's not a skank.
Trinette: Fine, she's fucking slut.
Me: She's not a slut. She doesn't sleep around, thank you very much.
Trinette: Whatever. She's a fucking stupid fat cunt and I hope she dies!
Me: She's not fat! Stop it, Trinette.
Trinette: Fine, she's a fucking skinny cunt!

etc

Yeah, it just kinda kept spiralling and I defended her over and over until we were told to shut up. It was ridiculous. I had told Trinette before Mel had replied to just drop it, to leave it alone, that fighting wouldn't accomplish a freakin' thing and Mel is an incredibly proud and stubborn person. It just exhausts and upsets to bother fighting with her. But noooooooooooooo, no Trinette just had to keep rabbiting on. She may not have said it to Mel's face, but she certainly yelled it at me. I couldn't help but laugh though. Mel's reply was so spot on and I had to bite my tongue hard when Trinette was reading it out, because I couldn't disagree with a thing that Mel said. I truly couldn't.

Erica, save me from the bogan. With you, I wouldn't get yelled. We could go live in Finland with the semi-sane and frolick in the snow and live in Tuomas' sauna. Please? I promise I won't touch him. But I get Tony and Tero. K? Excellent.

*hugs* It's times like this, exasperating as they are, that I'm glad I'm not the target, but I have a feeling I will be if Trinette dares to retaliate. I'm sure Mel will bitch to me about how horrible and stupid my sister is and Trinette will never stop reminding me about Mel. I'll just bang my head against the wall in front of me instead, okay? The same headache only much faster and doesn't require much stress.

Wish I could get a hug from you, luff. Despite what you think of yourself, I truly believe you are the only sane person around me. And I'm very glad of that fact. Miss you terribly and I hope you slept well.

Rakastan <3

Anyway, now to find a way to distract myself for the next four or five hours *hums to herself and considers Glambert again*

2 comments:

  1. Hon. Breathe. It's gonna be ok, I promise. Trinette deleted her comments (or you did? I dunno...they weren't there when I woke up this morning, I had to go find them in my email xP) I know it sucks getting yelled at when you don't deserve it, but just let it slide. We both know who's right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here looking for CHeese cakes but found more.. Love your blog.. \m/

    ReplyDelete