About Me

My photo
I am one of the most juxtaposing people on this planet. I constantly contradict myself in the oddest ways. I am the Reaper and the Angel.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

*sigh*

"You piss me off by existing."

That above was said to me today...more than once now {I think about 8 times or so...so far} and it...I dunno...it hurts...thinking that my very existence causes trouble for someone. Especially someone who doesn't talk to me all that much at all, who has said they find me ignorant and immature, and unbearable because of these things.

...I seriously hope that all who read this never have to hear those words from someone who you'd hoped to befriend...

________________________

I miss her...so damn much...I know it's ridiculous to miss someone after not speaking to them much after 2 days but I really do miss her...she understands me...she gives a damn...she's always so considerate, even when she just wants to curl up and bawl...such a wonderful person...so beautiful and lovely to me in every possible, imaginable, conceivable way...and it doesn't matter that I've never met her in person; I know her heart and her soul...and as black as her soul may be, it's the most gorgeous darkness I've ever seen and has made me appreciate the beauty of night...I know that sounds insanely corny but...you know what? I don't care. She is just so amazing...she makes me smile so very easily and her laugh makes me wanna glomp her into eternity, even if glomping is the most unmetal thing in the world. She'll probably be blushing, giggling and shaking her head while reading this, because admittedly, I am quite a dork...but I'm her dork and proud to be. And now...my mood has shifted...somehow o.o...now, I don't feel so upset...I'm smiling again. When you read this, kiitos.

Despite having such a dark soul, you make my days so very bright and happy, without even knowing it =). Kiitoksia, luff.

<3

And now, to watch an anime I've become somewhat hooked on lately, which is strange for me but hey *shrugs*, I finished Nightlight {PARODY OF TWILIGHT. READ IT. FUCKING HILARIOUS AND RANDOM, DUDE!}. The anime is called Special A if anyone is interested. I'm mainly watching it because it's a romantic comedy :3

Anyway, toodles <3 *skips off in an insanely better mood than before*

No comments:

Post a Comment